Wednesday, June 13, 2018

LET TRUMP BE TRUMP!!!

hello america!!! i find it amazing that (suddenly) we have so many experts (both on the left & right) concerning the usa/nk summit & yet, not a one of them ever foresaw it coming---actually, many of those 'so-called' experts predicted it wouldn't happen because of donald trump's brash rhetoric & political inexperience---so much for the experts...

the media has been pulling people out of the wood-work to give you their opinions on what the trumpster should & shouldn't do/what he should & shouldn't say/what he should & shouldn't demand---my question is this, where were all of these assholes for clinton, both bush's & obama??? personally, i wish they all would fade back into the wood-work & quietly remain there because all of their commentary is based on what used to be & not on the power of trump, PERIOD!!!

good people, the trumpster is a far more different kind of politician than we've ever had---he speaks his mind & backs it up with action with little regard to those his rhetoric may offend &, for the record, that includes myself---i sometimes find myself wishing he had reworded what he had said...

hell, it's more about what he says rather than how he actual says it but, the 'almigthypress' have no problem with truncating his sentences so as to portray them in the most darkest & most negative manner possible...

america, regardless of all the vile labels that have been attributed to the trumpster, he's doing an amazing job & hey, he's only been doing it for a short amount of time (just over 500 days) &, from what all he's been able to accomplish despite all the 'opposition' (to include the rino's within the repub party), the dems, the media &  the 'established repubs' have every reason to fear him (although, that they will never admit to but, just look at all of their 'anti-trump' actions & rhetoric)...

the trumpster is a threat to the 'status quo' of politicians because he is a doer & not one to sit around & talk about the doing---if you've been paying attention, he's actually getting things done & that is why they fear him---how dare a 'newcomer' enter their club-house & disrupt the way they've been not-doing-their-jobs & then, tweet about it...

the trumpster has proved that the way congress conducts it business is extremely flawed---it's extremely slow, & repetitive &, the typical results do not bode well for our country---look, if it's good for the majority of our country, all sides need to get together & support it---nothing more/nothing less---besides, which politician could actually look somebody in the eye & tell them the following---
1.....being able to keep more of your own earned money is a bad thing!!!
2.....being able to find a job in a jobs market that's over-flooded with openings is a bad thing!!!
3.....being able to live in a community free of drugs, gangs & violence is a bad thing!!!
4.....being able to live in a country that has much fairer trades deals is a bad thing!
5.....being able to live in a country where our gov't knows every foreigner entering our country & what their intentions are is a bad thing!!!
6.....being able to live in a country where you can take your child out of an under-performing school & enroll them in school of your choice is a bad thing!!!
7.....being able to live in a country that has the best trained & equipped military in the world ready & willing to protect our homeland, our allies &, our foreign interests is bad thing!!!
8.....being able to live in a country where nobody is above the law is a bad thing!!!
9.....being able to live in a country that puts american people & american interests first!!!
10...being able to live in a country whose economy is the best it's ever been & getting better is a bad thing!!!
11...being able to live in a country whose president actually does what he campaigned on doing is a bad thing!!!

look, let's keep it real---we all could add more to the list of the trumpsters accomplishments but, i'm hoping you got the point---the media, dems & rino's are all 'anti-trump' regardless of how it may benefit america & we need to vote them all out of office...

north korea has been a big problem since the korean war & nobody prior to the trumpster was able to bring them to the table for any reason---trump has done just that (in spite of all the opposition) & seemingly, north korea will get rid of whatever nukes it may have---is that such a bad thing???

the media, the dems, the rino's &, everybody else need to support the trumpster because what he is accomplishing & trying to accomplish is good for all of us...

28 comments:

  1. It's remarkable in favor of me to have a web page, which is
    useful in support of my experience. thanks admin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a topic which is near to my heart... Thank you! Where are your
    contact details though?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello to all, for the reason that I am genuinely eager of reading this blog's
    post to be updated daily. It consists of fastidious data.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally,
    it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You definitely know what youre talking about,
    why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is in point of fact a great and useful piece of information. I am glad that you just shared this
    useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This design is steller! You obviously know how to keep a reader amused.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my
    own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job.
    I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented
    it. Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for any other fantastic post. Where else may just anybody get that type of information in such an ideal manner of writing?
    I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the search for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for finally talking about >"LET TRUMP BE TRUMP!!!" <Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I'm impressed!
    Very helpful information specially the closing
    section :) I take care of such information much.
    I used to be looking for this particular info for a very long time.
    Thanks and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply desire to say your article is as surprising.

    The clearness for your post is simply excellent and i can assume you are knowledgeable on this subject.

    Well together with your permission allow me to clutch your RSS feed to keep updated with approaching post.
    Thank you one million and please continue the rewarding work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and come with almost all significant infos.
    I'd like to look extra posts like this .

    ReplyDelete
  12. At this time I am going away to do my breakfast, later
    than having my breakfast coming again to read additional news.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I
    never found any interesting article like yours. It's
    pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site
    owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will
    be much more useful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What you posted was very reasonable. But, think on this, suppose you composed a catchier post title?
    I am not suggesting your information is not solid.,
    however what if you added something that makes people desire more?

    I mean "LET TRUMP BE TRUMP!!!" is kinda plain. You should glance at
    Yahoo's home page and see how they create article headlines to get
    people to open the links. You might add a video or a pic or two to get
    readers excited about what you've written. Just my opinion, it
    might make your blog a little livelier.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging
    for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look
    of your website is magnificent, as well as the content!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to
    find things to improve my website!I suppose its ok to use some of
    your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Right here is the perfect blog for everyone who really wants to understand this topic.
    You understand so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually
    will need to…HaHa). You definitely put a
    new spin on a topic that's been written about for many years.
    Great stuff, just great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Howdy! This post couldn't be written much better! Going through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He constantly kept preaching about this. I most certainly will forward this
    article to him. Fairly certain he will have a very good read.
    Many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Useful information. Fortunate me I found your web site accidentally, and I am shocked why this coincidence
    didn't came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. hello there and thank you for your information – I've definitely picked up something new from right here.
    I did however expertise a few technical issues using this web site, since I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get
    it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting
    is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading
    instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
    Well I'm adding this RSS to my email and can look
    out for a lot more of your respective exciting content.
    Make sure you update this again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Everything is very open with a very clear description of the challenges.

    It was really informative. Your website is very useful. Thank you for
    sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Everything is very open with a very clear explanation of the issues.
    It was definitely informative. Your website is very
    helpful. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! After all I got a weblog from where I know
    how to truly get valuable facts regarding my study and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  24. For newest news you have to pay a quick visit web and on world-wide-web
    I found this website as a most excellent site for most recent updates.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Not far behind is the Men's Hyperdunk Basketball Shoe, excellent should you're looking
    for a high-of-the-line lightweight and supportive
    basketball shoe just like what the pros wear.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Para las últimas noticias, debe visitar Internet y en Internet,
    hallé este sitio como el mejor sitio para las últimas actualizaciones.
    ¡Volveré, en tanto que he marcado esta página como favorita y lo he twitteado a mis seguidores!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness
    of precious know-how regarding unexpected emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Useful information. Lucky me I discovered your website unintentionally, and I am stunned why this coincidence did
    not took place in advance! I bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete