Thursday, November 22, 2018

WHEN DO WE SAY & MEAN 'ENOUGH IS ENOUGH'???

hello america!!! this is a follow-up to the senseless violence from the 6 communities i've been following---my last post about the violence was oct 24th & you can compare the 'then' to the 'now' by CLICKING HERE...

chicago---533 total homicides/412 of them black/71 of them hispanic/75 of them female/police killed at 5 people & have wounded 14 others...

baltimore---276 total homicides/216 of them black/4 of them hispanic/29 of them female

la county---556 total homicides/156 of them black/274 of them hispanic/97 of them female/police killed at least 33 people...

jacksonville---89 total homicides/60 of them black/14 of them female...

milwaukee---98 total homicides/67 of them black/5 of them hispanic/20 of them female...

st louis---164 total homicides/136 of them black/1 of them hispanic/19 of them female...

1,716 total homicides/1,047 of them black/355 of them hispanic/254 of them female/police killed at least 38 people & wounded 14 others...

&, just so you know, please check out the following...
chicago-last repub mayor was 1931
baltimore-last repub mayor was 1967
la county-last repub mayor was 2001
jacksonville-last repub mayor was 2015-present
milwaukee-last repub mayor was 1916
st louis-last repub mayor was 1949

yes, there are many, many more communities i could add to the list &, if the numbers were totaled, you'd not believe them i.e; new orleans-126 homicides/last repub mayor 1872---detroit-286 plus homicides/last repub mayor 1962---philadelphia-303 homicides/last repub mayor 1952 &, we could go on & on & on...

good people, there's a pattern here that defies logic---people of color are killing other people of color & the media has willfully chosen to completely ignore covering it---nfl players took a knee for 'social injustice' & 'police brutality' but, not for the above---our black & hispanic organizations that tell us they represent our best interests are extremely silent about the above---our people of color politicians spend their time denouncing the trumpster while doing/saying nothing about the above---the various women's groups never mention what's happening to the females---what's probably the most disturbing about all of this violence is the 'mutual silence' within the communities themselves---BUT, LET A COP KILL AN UNARMED PERSON OF COLOR (JUSTIFIED OR NOT) & THE ABOVE GROUPS ARE ALL OVER THE NEWS 24/7 &, WE TAKE TO THE STREETS TO PROTEST THE 'POLICE BRUTALITY' &, TO PROVE OUR INTELLIGENCE LEVEL, WE BURN &/OR DESTROY OUR OWN SHIT---unfortunately, we allow the dems to incite us to further their own cause...

our elected dem politicians stood in the well of the house of reps & the senate to 'bitch' about families of illegal aliens being temporarily separated after being caught illegally crossing our borders & yet, never uttered one word about the 1,716 families permanently separated because of 'uncontrolled violence'---NOT ONE FREAKIN WORD???

where are the plans from our elected politicians to end all of this violence??? words just don't work---&, whether you like him or not, the trumpster is the only one that has a plan to at least try & help stem the violence, however, you can't see that wearing those 'big-ass blinders' you have on...

people of color, i leave you with the words of malcolm x, PLEASE CLICK HERE... 

31 comments:

  1. First off I would like to say excellent blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to
    ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear
    your head before writing. I've had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out
    there. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the
    first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or
    hints? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Undeniably imagine that that you said. Your favorite
    reason seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to take
    note of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed even as
    people think about issues that they plainly don't recognise about.

    You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out
    the entire thing with no need side effect , folks
    could take a signal. Will likely be again to get more.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there and thank you for your information – I have definitely picked up something new from right here.
    I did however expertise several technical points using this
    web site, as I experienced to reload the website many times previous to I could get it
    to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is
    OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score
    if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS
    to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content.
    Ensure that you update this again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know
    a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but
    I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Link exchange is nothing else except it is only placing
    the other person's blog link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do similar for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read this post fully about the comparison of most up-to-date and previous technologies, it's amazing article.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for judi bola resmi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you so much, However
    I am experiencing issues with your RSS. I don't
    understand the reason why I can't subscribe to it. Is there anyone else getting similar RSS problems?
    Anyone who knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanx!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for another informative blog. The place else could I get that kind of information written in such an ideal manner?
    I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I've been at the glance out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello to all, it's really a good for me to
    pay a visit this web page, it consists of useful Information.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its such as you read my mind! You seem to understand so much approximately this, like you wrote the ebook in it or something.
    I think that you can do with a few % to power the message home a bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog.
    A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. May I simply say what a relief to find someone that actually understands what they are talking about online.
    You certainly understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important.

    More and more people have to read this and understand this
    side of your story. I can't believe you aren't more
    popular given that you most certainly possess the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one!
    It's on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Superb choice
    of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Keep on writing, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there I am so grateful I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I
    was browsing on Aol for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would
    just like to say cheers for a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable blog
    (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it
    all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am extremely impressed together with your writing abilities as well as with the
    layout in your blog. Is that this a paid theme or did you customize it your self?
    Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is uncommon to peer
    a nice weblog like this one today..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article!
    It is the little changes that make the biggest changes.
    Many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Everyone loves it when individuals come together and share thoughts.
    Great blog, stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Heya great blog! Does running a blog similar to this take a large amount of work?
    I have absolutely no knowledge of computer programming but I was hoping to start my own blog
    soon. Anyways, if you have any suggestions or techniques for new
    blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject
    but I just needed to ask. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to
    get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost
    a pretty penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.

    Appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  21. What's up to all, for the reason that I am
    actually eager of reading this webpage's post to be updated daily.

    It consists of nice data.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across
    this board and I find It truly helpful & it helped me out much.
    I hope to present something again and help others like you helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  23. you're in point of fact a excellent webmaster. The
    web site loading pace is amazing. It seems that you are doing
    any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece.
    you've performed a magnificent activity on this subject!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; we have developed some nice practices
    and we are looking to swap solutions with other folks, please shoot me an e-mail if interested.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have read so many posts concerning the blogger lovers however this post is
    actually a fastidious piece of writing, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever
    work and exposure! Keep up the excellent works guys I've incorporated you guys to my
    own blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I know this web page provides quality based posts and
    extra material, is there any other site which gives such things in quality?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello there, You have done an excellent job. I'll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends.

    I'm sure they will be benefited from this site.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Howdy I am so grateful I found your site, I really found you by error,
    while I was researching on Yahoo for something else, Anyhow I
    am here now and would just like to say cheers for a incredible post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have
    time to read through it all at the minute but I have saved
    it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more,
    Please do keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I every time spent my half an hour to read this webpage's content every day along with a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  31. hey there and thank you for your information ? I?ve certainly picked up something new from right
    here. I did however expertise some technical points using this web site, since I experienced to reload the
    site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly.
    I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining,
    but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your
    placement in google and could damage your quality score
    if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I?m
    adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more of your respective
    fascinating content. Make sure you update this again soon..

    ReplyDelete