Tuesday, March 27, 2018

THE LIBERAL-LEFT ARE A JUST BUNCH OF SAD HYPOCRITES!!!

hello america!!! the dems & left-wing media would have you believe that the trump admin is in chaos with all the changes in the admin---so, not knowing any better, i took the time to compile the following...

2 different sec's of state
2 different sec's of treasury
4 different sec's of defense
2 different att gen's
2 different sec's of the interior
3 different sec's of commerce
2 different sec's of labor
2 different sec's of human & health services
2 different sec's of education
2 different sec's of housing & urban development
2 different sec's of transportation
2 different sec's of energy
2 different sec's of veterans affairs
2 different sec's of homeland security
4 different chief of staff
2 different administrator's of the environmental protection agency
4 different director's of the office of management & budget
2 different ambassador's to the un
2 different us trade representatives
4 different chairs of the council of economic advisers
2 different administrator's of the small business administration
2 different fbi director's
5 different cia director's
2 different nsa director's

hey, if my math is almost good, that's a 60-count turnover of personnel---& hey, it doesn't include all of the people that 'resigned'...

perhaps the 'trumpster' does have a problem with some of his current personnel, however, the above list belongs to obama & none of the dems or media had a problem with the change-overs then so, what is the problems with change-overs now??? oh, i,m sorry, i forgot, donald trump is now the president & anything they can say negatively about him is front page news & people wonder about the division within our country...

18 comments:

  1. I really like it when people come together and share thoughts.
    Great website, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day very cool blog!! Man .. Excellent .. Wonderful ..
    I will bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally?
    I am glad to find numerous helpful info here in the publish, we need work out more
    strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing.
    . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. So if you're expecting plenty of help, know that this may not be forthcoming.

    This will provide you with plenty of time and practice to brainstorm and make sure what you really are currently talking about is applicable and
    what you want to change in. Remember that if you're new at college you'll only improve
    in the event you practice, so work hard on each assignment as you may be enhancing your academic ability as a
    copywriter with each one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi colleagues, how is all, and what you want to say concerning this piece of writing, in my view its truly amazing in support of me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its like you learn my thoughts! You appear to grasp so much approximately this, such as you wrote the guide in it or something.
    I think that you simply can do with a few p.c. to power the message home a little
    bit, however other than that, this is magnificent blog.
    An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my
    myspace group? There's a lot of people that I think
    would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great info. Lucky me I discovered your website by chance (stumbleupon).
    I have book marked it for later!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heya i'm for the primary time here. I came across this board and
    I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to offer one thing
    back and help others like you helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Link exchange is nothing else except it is simply placing the other
    person's website link on your page at proper place and other person will also do same
    in support of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, just wanted to say, I loved this blog post.
    It was helpful. Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be exactly I'm looking for.
    Would you offer guest writers to write content for you
    personally? I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on most of
    the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What i do not understood is in truth how you're not really much more well-appreciated than you might be now.
    You're so intelligent. You realize therefore considerably in relation to this subject, produced
    me individually consider it from so many various
    angles. Its like men and women aren't fascinated until it's something to accomplish with Girl gaga!
    Your personal stuffs excellent. All the time handle it up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something which helped
    me. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What's up, I wish for to subscribe for this weblog to take latest updates, therefore
    where can i do it please help out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good replies in return of this issue with solid arguments and telling everything about that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey there! Would you mind if I share your
    blog with my myspace group? There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate
    your content. Please let me know. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fine way of telling, and good article to obtain data regarding my presentation subject, which i am going to convey in institution of
    higher education.cheap NFL jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  18. Its like yoou read my mind! Yⲟu ɑppear to know so much about this,
    like yoս wrote tһe book in itt ߋr something. I thnk tһat yоu can do ᴡith а fеw
    pics to drive tһe message һome a litftle bіt,
    Ьut othe tһan thаt, tһiѕ is fantastic blog.
    А gгeat read. I will defіnitely be back.

    ReplyDelete