Tuesday, November 14, 2017

WE NEED TO LEAD OURSELVES!!!

hello america!!! allentown pa has had 17 homicides (YTD) & the police are responsible for only 1 of them (the person they killed was in a car ramming their cars & trying to run them over) which, by true math, leaves 16 homicides that we just don't talk about---just so you know, we don't talk about the senseless carnage we inflict on one another but hey, let a cop kill one of us (justified or not) & we bug out...

we have become desensitized to 'us' killing 'us' &, other than trump, extremely few of our 'so-called leaders' even discuss it---blm, the media, 'big-named' affluent people &, other groups fail to talk about what we are doing to one another, however, they all find time to show up when a cop does the killing---hell, even then, we react/vent the wrong way by burning our own communities down which is the same twisted logic as 'i'm mad at you so i'll hurt myself'...

what 'good' has been accomplished since the death of freddie gray in baltimore??? all that destruction & hate---for what??? baltimore has had 304 homicides (YTD) of which 263 were black & 3 hispanic but, you don't hear crap about them---the media & 'big-shots' focused on freddie gray & they sensationalized it to boost their false narrative about massive police brutality within our communities---hey, i can even remember congressman elijah cummings marching down the streets of baltimore, arm-in-arm, during the freddie gray uprisings & hey, i haven't seen or heard from him since (guess we have to wait for another cop killing another of ours)...

good people, please, don't get me wrong---we do have cops that exercise their authority much more aggressively than they should (for many reasons) & they should be held accountable for whatever 'wrong-doing' they do PERIOD---the flip-side of that is, we can't (& shouldn't) condemn all of them based on the negative actions of a few---if you do, you're filled with that same 'stinkin-thinkin' that if a few black people do negative things, than all black people do them & hey, we've been fighting against that sick logic for far too long---whether you agree or not, we need our cops &, the vast majority of them do a superb job of policing our communities...

what we should be talking about is what we are doing to one another & no amount of pro-athletes kneeling will ever change that---whoops, they're kneeling in protest but not for that---they're protesting police brutality against people of color which, in reality, is not as big a problem as we're led to believe & the numbers back that up (fyi---606 chicago homicides 'YTD' of which 468 of them were black & 105 of them hispanic---the cops have killed 10 people & wounded 10 people) & hey, those numbers are re-played out all over our country...

we, as a people of color, are our worst enemy---we've allowed the gangs, drugs & guns to excessively infiltrate our communities &, unfortunately, we willfully remain silent whenever something bad occurs (which is 24/7) (& then, we ask, where were/are the police???)...

another thing we do is, we continue to vote for democrat mayors to run our communities that promise us the world &, once elected, they ignore our needs until the next election---think what you will but, other than trump, when was the last time a president sent in the feds to try & clean up the gang & drug problems??? just think on this---the last time chicago had a repub mayor was 1923 &, the last time detroit had a repub mayor was 1963---look at where the 'windy city' & 'motor city' are now & cops killing people of color is far from their major concerns (unless you listen to the media, etc...)---perhaps this may be easier for you to follow; if any part of white america is suffering, people of color in those same parts will suffer even more...

good people, we allow ourselves to be incited by the media that fan the flames of hatred & racism &, by following their lead, we are further dividing ourselves from one another & hey, nobody seems to have the time or patience to look beyond the headlines---on that note, not a one of the 6 police officers charged for the death of freddie gray has been found guilty---some were actually found 'not guilty' of all charges & others had their charges 'dropped'---that also is something that's been repeating itself all across our nation, i.e; former st louis police officer, jason stockley was also found 'not guilty' of all charges stemming from the death of anthony smith---we're quick to condemn & react but slow to the ways of justice...

just so you'll know, please check this out from chicago, illinois...

2012---514 homicides/392 black-70 hispanic---police killed 8/wounded 49
2013---455 homicides/357 black-83 hispanic---police killed 13/wounded 30
2014---464 homicides/353 black-67 hispanic---police killed 17/wounded 28
2015---510 homicides/401 black-81 hispanic---police killed 9/wounded 16
2016---807 homicides/626 black-133 hispanic---police killed 11/wounded 14
2017---606 homicides/468 black-105 hispanic---police killed 10/wounded 10
                                                                                                                                                   

6 years under a dem mayor (rahm emanuel, 2011-present)---3,356 total homicides---2,597 of them black---539 hispanic---police killed 69 people/wounded 147 & our problem is with the police??? are you really that daft??? you all can send 'prayers up' for others but not your own??? where is the outrage for the atrocities we inflict on ourselves??? where's the media, blm, the women's group, etc, etc??? in 8 years under obama, he didn't even bring to light the problems we create for one another, however, he was so quick to point out that the cops 'acted stupidly' when they arrested his friend in massachusetts (the start of our national hatred towards cops)---other 'FAKE' politicians have since jumped on that same 'band wagon' & we're shooting cops at an alarming rate...

while just 1 unjustified killing of anybody is unacceptable, the police actions pale in the face of what we are doing to one another---true math will never lie but, there are those that will purposely distort the facts to suit their agendas & hey, those are the ones that wish you no good...

while our 'pro-players' have the right to kneel during the playing of our national anthem, that doesn't make their actions right---& no, we don't address their reasons for 'kneeling', we're too caught up in the 'respect/disrespect' angle of their actions & that's all the media focuses on---i must admit that when i am at home & hear our anthem, i do not stand up but i do when i am in public & yes, i do remove my hat & cross my heart---i do know that our pro-sports squads serve a lot of our community needs but, i just think we would be better served by them if they actually went to our communities where we're so willing to take the life of another---

before i close, will anybody question the following:::
1...just how are all these guns magically appearing in our down-trodden communities???
2...just why won't the authorities stop it????

&, i'm sure, you have your own questions but hey, when it's easier for a kid to buy a street gun than it is for him/her to graduate, our problems aren't with the police...

63 comments:

  1. Everyone loves it when people get together and
    share thoughts. Great blog, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give
    a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading through your
    posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects?
    Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will immediately take hold of your rss feed as I can not in finding your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Kindly permit me understand so that I may just subscribe.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be able to find ցood aɗvice from your content.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings! Terrific piece of writing! I prefer which you illustrated Blogger: the truth is right.
    Top notch! It is huge ability the most popular
    writes! This is popular pleasure to go through positions brought on by a great brilliant publisher .

    I'd like to start my own website to boot although
    i have little spare time. Because of my new occupation Document can’t uniform create articles every papers
    coupled with objectives to produce a college education.
    And I Also have to commodity the connection for that internet sites best resume writers reviews that can help me
    a boatload complete with my brand new crafting problems.This is the reason I am choosing to take copywriting products and services.
    To find trusted manufacturers I use these pages reviews of resume writing services where there
    are a massive amount of in-depth critiques at varied online writing articles companies

    ReplyDelete
  6. A blog like yours should be earning much money from
    adsense.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you guys are usually up too. Such clever
    work and coverage! Keep up the fantastic works guys I've incorporated you
    guys to blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, its fastidious article regarding media print, we all
    understand media is a enormous source of facts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really fascinating, You're a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and stay up for in quest of extra of your fantastic
    post. Also, I've shared your website in my social
    networks
    wholesale MLB jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  10. certainly ⅼioe your web-site but you have too take a loօk
    at the spelling on quitе a few of your posts.
    A number of them arе rife with spelling prokblems
    andd I find itt very troublesome to tdll the trutһ however I'll
    surely comе back again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good article! We will be linking to tһijs great contеnt օn our website.
    Keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity to your put up is simply
    excellent and i can suppose you're an expert on this subject.

    Well along with your permission allow me to grasp
    your RSS feed to keep up to date with impending post.
    Thank you a million and please continue the enjoyable work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Possibly the chaturbate token generator is not going to change this swiftly, however creating an increasing number of comparable programs will convey us closer to
    our objective, the purpose of making a greater world.

    ReplyDelete
  14. If you would like to improve your knowledge just keep visiting
    this website and be updated with the most recent news update posted
    here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good weƅ sіte you've got here.. It'ѕ dіfficult to
    find good quality writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate peoρle like you!
    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is very attention-grabbing, You're an excessively professional
    blogger. I've joined your rss feed and stay up for in search of extra of your excellent post.

    Additionally, I've shared your site in my social networks
    wholesale NFL jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  17. You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the most useful websites
    on the net. I most certainly will highly recommend this web site!

    wholesale NHL jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  18. Right noԝ it appears like Expression Engine is the best blogging platform out therе гight now.
    (from what I've read) Is that ѡhat yoս are using on your bloց?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Greetings! Excellent article! I like the way illustrated Blogger: the truth is
    right. This blog is fantastic! It doesn't ecstatic which will I’ve discovered it.

    Everything content is intriquing, notable and well crafted .


    I wish Essential the decent writing ability.
    I am a student and therefore i need to construct a great types repeatedly .

    Yet somehow, using, it’s an excellent problem a small part of
    to sort it out homepage paper writing services review.
    That's a review corporation what kind of number one function will
    be take a look at creation lenders and look
    at the standard their items

    ReplyDelete
  20. I appreciate you for writing this tremendous top quality articles.
    The information in this material verifies my point of view and you
    actually laid it out well. I could never have written a piece of writing this
    excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The
    words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Chrome.
    I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you
    know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue solved soon. Kudos

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello! Wonderful statement! I prefer the way specified Blogger:
    the truth is right. Awesome activity, companion. Normally i truly appreciate those that are efficacious at providing..


    I will start my own websites just too having said that
    have very little occasion. Through my operate
    All of us can’t even create articles many of the
    reports additionally designs because of secondary education.
    To avoid malfunction purchase another card give from one of these writing products and services that you can get into the
    on the web. Some alternatives fake. That’s the reason That i
    check out this band are brilliant . Those reviews related to composing products and
    services forced me to be often

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm not sure exactly why but this website is loading very slow for
    me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my
    end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Excelente write-up . Eu absolutamente amo este site. Ficar com
    ela !

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your means of telling everything in this post is really fastidious,
    every one can effortlessly know it, Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide
    credit and sources back to your website? My blog is in the exact same
    area of interest as yours and my visitors would genuinely
    benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know
    if this ok with you. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey all! Marvelous statement! I find nice strategy that
    you outlined Blogger: the truth is right.
    Yet one more outstanding review starting from great blogger.

    I appreciate you the public web log! It usually is remarkable
    you just read you actually documents.
    I'd like to start my own web site to boot but I
    have little spare time. Caused by my own, personal operate Simply
    put i can’t or even finish each of the docs furthermore designs
    just for university or college.
    Unfortunately, any kind of, it’s an excellent and if you already know with that web portal review writing services.

    This is the program review online business which unfortunately
    main purpose may be to appraise writing lenders and consider the
    quantity many

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello Dear, are you genuinely visiting this web page on a regular basis, if
    so then you will definitely get good knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nice рost. Ӏ learn something totɑlly new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon on a daily
    Ƅasis. It's always useful to read throᥙցh content from other authors
    and practice something from other sites.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is my first time visit at here and i am genuinely impressed to read all at one place.

    ReplyDelete
  31. naturally like your website however you need to check the spelling on several of your posts.
    A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it
    very troublesome to inform the reality nevertheless I will surely come again again.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi tһere, juѕt becɑme alert too your blog throuցh Google, and found that it isѕ truly informative.
    I am gonna watch out for brussels. I'll apprecіate іf you continue thiks in future.
    Lots of people will be benefited from your writіng. Cheeгs!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Whɑt's up, all the time і uѕed to check weblog posts here early in the mоrning, as i like to gain knoᴡledge of more annd
    more.

    ReplyDelete
  34. It is really a great and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you shared this useful info with us.
    Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  35. This site helping children every time.

    ReplyDelete
  36. This article will assist the internet viewers for creating new website or even a blog
    from start to end.

    ReplyDelete
  37. This site helping children every time.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hope you loved this webinar and bought a ton out of it.
    Now all that's left to do is go on the market and
    implement.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hello there! Wonderful post! Please keep sharing because I'll be staying tuned
    for more!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thank үou, I have recentlу been looking for info approxіmately
    this subject for a while and yours is the besԀt I have discovered so far.
    But, whwt аbout the conclusion? Are үou sure in regards tߋ the supрly?

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thanks for sharing with us, I think this website really stands
    out.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I wanna admit that this is really useful, Thank you for taking your time to compose this.

    ReplyDelete
  43. First of all I want to say awesome blog!
    I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you do not mind.
    I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your
    mind before writing. I have had a difficult time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out.
    I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15
    minutes tend to be lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints?
    Many thanks!
    cheap jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  44. What's up to every body, it's my first go to see
    of this web site; this webpage consists of awesome and in fact fine stuff in support of readers.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this
    board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot.
    I am hoping to offer something back and help others like you helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative.
    I am going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future.
    Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I all the time used to study article in news papers but now as I am a user of web so from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.

    cheap MLB jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  48. Very interesting information!Ideal! just what I was searching for!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Fascinating article , I'm going to spend more time learning about
    this subject.

    ReplyDelete
  50. You offer an essential information. I’ll be your regular visitor.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I feel like I’m constantly looking for interesting
    things to read about many different subjects, but I have the ability to include your blog among what i read every day considering
    that you've got persuasive entries that I enjoy. Hoping there are far more amazing material
    coming!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Outstanding post. Never knew this, appreciate it for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I really like what you guys are up to. Such smart work as well as
    exposure! Continue the very good works guys I’ve included you guys
    to my own blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Google is my king as it assisted me find this great website!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I really enjoyed reading this site, this is great
    blog.

    ReplyDelete
  56. I only want to state that this post is very helpful. Thanks for taking your time to post this.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Excellent article,you have pointed out some wonderful details,
    I too think this is a very wonderful website.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I am now not certain where you are getting your info, but good topic.

    I must spend some time studying much more or understanding more.
    Thank you for wonderful information I was looking for this info
    for my mission.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Howdy! Quick question that's totally off topic.

    Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4.
    I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to resolve this problem.

    If you have any suggestions, please share. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  60. If you would like to improve your experience only keep visiting this website and be updated with the hottest gossip posted here.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Thank you a lot for sharing this with all folks you actually know what you're talking about!

    Bookmarked. Please also consult with my web site =).
    We may have a link exchange agreement among us

    ReplyDelete
  62. Wonderful site. A lot of useful information here. I'm
    sending it to some pals ans also sharing in delicious.

    And naturally, thanks to your effort!

    ReplyDelete