Friday, September 15, 2017

CONGRESS, DO YOUR JOB!!!

hello america!!! when you come to my house & ring my bell, it's not only my decision to &/or not to respond to it but, it's also my decision to allow &/or not allow you entrance---however, if you break in, there are going to be repercussions...

america is our home & when 'foreigners' come to our borders, it's up to us to respond by allowing them in or denying them entrance &, when they break the law to gain entrance, there should be repercussions...

good people, we have a very serious immigration problem that became even more entangled because of obama & his extremely lax immigration policies & enforcement &, regardless of how you spin it, that's the truth---that said, we've always had an immigration problem that neither political party could truly get together & solve---guess what america??? trump has given our congress the opportunity to do just that (starting with daca) &, they only have 6 months to do it---my money is on congress not getting it done & trump ending it...

while there are many 'children' that will be affected by whatever decision is/is not made, the blame lies squarely on the extremely weak shoulders of obama & company (obama for circumventing congress & congress for not doing its job) &, there is no 'easy-one size fits all' solution---regardless of what happens, somebody is going to be upset...

good people, they say we have about 11 million plus illegal aliens (who counted them???) living within our borders & common sense says...1. we can't round them all up & deport them &, 2. we can't grant them all citizenship & that creates the dilemma we're presently confronted with...

here are some of the major problems we face in granting them the right to stay here...
1.....the majority of jobs they would undertake will negatively effect the employment rate of those south of our middle-class financial levels ($22,000-$32,000 per year)---as quiet as that's been kept, that's made up by many people of color...
2.....our 'entitlements programs' (to include healthcare) would swell across the board...
3.....far too many of them have not been 'vetted' & that poses a threat to our safety...
4.....our schools would be forced to teach them our language or we'd be forced to learn theirs...

&, some of the good points are...
1.....many of them are/& or may contribute in a positive manner to our country...
2.....we would become more accepting of other cultures...
3.....we wouldn't be breaking up families...

regardless of which way it turns out, they should never be granted a path to citizenship ahead of all of those that are trying to become citizens the correct way nor should their needs be placed ahead of the needs of 'true americans' & no, just because one has been in our country for a length of time does not make them a 'true american'...

the southern border wall needs to be built & our immigration laws need to be fully enforced...

14 comments:

  1. Hurrah! At last I got a web site from where I know how to
    actually take valuable facts concerning
    my study and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up! Wonderful comment! I appreciate the way
    you explained Blogger: the truth is right. Yet one more
    effective review by wonderful founder. Thank you for most people
    write! It usually is significant to learn from the public works.

    When you're disclose a joint of the individual copywriting know-how with me
    at night? Could help a lot in this infinite physical producing for faculty .


    Checking out an approach to fix concern. Once you visit
    this site there is also a online business containing more detailed review sites of internet material articles
    retailers. You can pick the brains behind is right for both
    you and dominance a very daily news you require

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I am going away to do my breakfast, later than having my breakfast coming yet
    again to read further news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is very open with a precise clarification of the issues.
    It was truly informative. Your site is useful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, after reading this amazing piece of writing i am also delighted to share my knowledge here
    with colleagues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya very cool site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb ..
    I will bookmark your website and take the feeds also?
    I'm happy to search out a lot of useful information here within the put up, we need develop
    more techniques on this regard, thank you for sharing.
    . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.

    Your web site offered us with valuable information to work on. You have
    done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I blog frequently and I seriously appreciate your information.
    The article has really peaked my interest.
    I'm going to take a note of your blog and keep checking for new details about once a week.
    I opted in for your RSS feed too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mode of explaining the whole thing in this paragraph is actually pleasant, all
    can effortlessly know it, Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've read several just right stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking
    for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to make this type of fantastic informative site.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work and exposure!
    Keep up the very good works guys I've included you
    guys to blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What's up Dear, are you truly visiting this site
    regularly, if so afterward you will without
    doubt obtain good knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll immediately grasp your rss feed as I can't to
    find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service.
    Do you've any? Please permit me understand so that I may subscribe.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put
    in writing this site. I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts by
    you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me
    to get my very own site now ;)

    ReplyDelete