Tuesday, August 15, 2017

THE TRUMPSTER WAS RIGHT/THE LEFT, NOT SO MUCH!!!

hello america!!! it's being said that it's trump's fault for the violence that occurred in charlottesville, va over the weekend (what a shock) &, yesterday, i wrote about who was to blame for it, CLICK HERE---however, the left just won't stop attacking him---they claim he didn't respond forcefully enough or say the things they wanted him to say---on the flip side is, if he had of responded within 10 minutes of learning what happened, the left would have accused him of not taking the time to gather all the facts before responding---you know it as well as everybody else knows it...

the left said his words towards north korea were reckless rhetoric & yet, not a one of those idiots will give him any credit for forcefully confronting them which, at this point, seem to have worked...

what the dimwits on the left have so conveniently failed to say is, obama started 'the war on police' which has continuously been omitted from any of their coverage about cops getting shot---& yes, i remember when obamas friend was arrested & obama said he didn't have all the facts & proceeded to say that the cops acted stupidly & then had his friend & the cop involved sit down for a beer at the white house garden---for the record, obama's been hell on the police ever since...

now, back to trumps comments---i was satisfied with what all he said during his first speech about what happened in charlottesville because both sides were at fault for actually taking it to a physical level after being allowed to do so because of the in-activity of the police---when one shows up at what's supposed to be a peaceful protest wearing a protective outfit, the cops should have acted immediately & that probably would have kept everything in check---in hindsight, it's like the authorities wanted something happen & were very slow to react...

8 comments:

  1. Exceptional entry! I found it very interesting.
    I'll come back later to see if perhaps more posts are added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really
    nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website
    to come back in the future. All the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching
    for celebrity big brother uk 2017

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I do think your blog may be having web browser
    compatibility issues. Whenever I look at your blog in Safari, it looks
    fine however when opening in Internet Explorer, it has
    some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to provide you with a quick heads up!
    Apart from that, excellent site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You actually make it seem so easy together with your presentation but I to find
    this topic to be really one thing that I think I would never understand.
    It kind of feels too complicated and extremely broad for me.
    I am having a look forward in your next submit, I will attempt to get the hold of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you
    relied on the video to make your point. You definitely
    know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could
    be giving us something informative to read?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its like you read my thoughts! You appear to grasp so much
    about this, like you wrote the ebook in it or something.

    I think that you just could do with some % to
    power the message home a bit, but instead of that, that is wonderful blog.

    An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always spent my half an hour to read this webpage's articles everyday along with a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete