Monday, July 31, 2017

MCCAIN IS A TRAITOR TO THE REPUB PARTY!!!

hello america!!! nobody seems to remember that donald trump & john mccain were at odds during trump's presidential campaign &, those that do are not talking about it...

trump said mccain was not a 'war hero' & likes his hero's not 'captured'...

mccain criticized trump for his lewd female comments stemming from a 'leaded video'...

mccain sent one of his top aides overseas to procure the now infamous 'trump dossier' that he then turned over to the fbi which initiated the trump/russian collusion which-hunt...

mccain returns from surgery to cast the tying vote to allow the senate to continue the healthcare debate...

mccain then turns around & casts the deciding 'no' vote to keep the senate healthcare 'skinny' bill from going to 'conference' in the house of reps...

mccain returns to arizona for further treatment for his recently diagnosed 'brain cancer'...

trump rails against the repub senators that have been promising 'repealing & replacing' obamacare for 7 plus years...

unless you've been living on a distant planet you'd know all about trump's career &, you'd also know that he was never a 'real politician'---on the other hand, not many know about john mccain...

i don't respect any politician that's been in washington as long as mccain has (1983 through the present), was a veteran &, has accomplished very little for our vets or military PERIOD---he had been caught up in the 'keating five' scandal (although his wrong-doing was cleared) &, in 1983, voted against the federal creation of 'martin luther king jr' day (in 2008, when he needed the black vote for his run for presidency, he admitted that was a mistake)---look, from 1/87-7/17,  he's missed 993 'roll call' votes out of 10,033 which is 9.9% while the average is 1.3%---hell, mccain even campaigned on repealing & replacing obamacare when it was popular CLICK FOR VIDEO HERE---however, when he had the chance to do as he claimed he would do, he didn't, which is just like a politician---they tell you what they think you need/want to hear when they need your vote & then (unlike donald trump) don't live up to their campaign promises...

perhaps it's too late for this but, i'm sure mccain has done some positive things so, HERE'S HIS VOTING RECORD---judge him by his actions, not his words...

when i heard mccain talk about protecting his constituents i took the time to look up the state of arizona (pop of 6.931 million people) &, according to npr.org, nearly 2 million of them are enrolled in medicaid---i don't care how you analyze that, that's a hell of a lot of people not being productive & hell no, you can't convince that all 2 million people cannot work---hey, part of the senate healthcare bill would have given the state of arizona the power to 'wean out' those that simply stopped working in order to take advantage of the 'obamacare medicaid expansion'---here i was thinking that our laws should benefit the many & not the few (which is what's wrong with obamacare)...

as if none of the above is bad enough, we have THIS which if true (several other media outlets are reporting the same thing) proves that mccain is truly a rino & needs to go...

30 comments:

  1. Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after
    reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking
    and checking back often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just wanted to say, I liked this article. It was inspiring.
    Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Running and swimming will both burn more calories than walking or weight lifting when carried out for the same duration, however operating burns essentially the most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's be trustworthy, webinars are an extremely straightforward,
    well-liked and handy platform to teach, inspire
    and move folks into motion, however too many presenters (and webinar
    organisers) assume it is all in regards to the content material.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if
    blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with
    HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I
    wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's why Adidas is investing in diverting plastic trash from coastal areas again into the production cycle, and also buying machinery that may turn these raw materials into usable filaments and
    fibers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. By 1937 the household business was making 30 different fashions of shoes for 11 completely different sports activities.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good day very nice website!! Man .. Excellent ..
    Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?
    I am satisfied to search out so many useful info here in the publish,
    we need work out extra strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing.
    . . . . .
    wholesale NFL jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  9. The drive to pursᥙe crᥱdit restore comes
    naturally to most іndіviduals, because better credit score
    scores mean acceѕs too more issues aаnd saves
    a lot of cash. Attempting too restore credit
    ϲan ⅼooк like an extended, arduous jօurney.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m usually to blogging and i really enjoy your content.
    The post has truly talks my interest. I am going to bookmark your web site as well as
    keep checking for new information.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!!
    Finally I have found something which helped me.

    Many thanks!
    cheap jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  12. Many thanks for this wonderful post, I am glad I found this web site on search engines.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I must admit that your post is really interesting.

    I have spent plenty of my free time reading your content.
    Many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think your advice will be very helpful for me.
    I will inform you if its work for me too. Thanks for
    sharing this beautiful articles. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself
    or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking
    to create my own blog and would like to know where
    u got this from. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out
    right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same
    nearly a lot often inside case you shield this
    increase.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think the admin of this web page is in fact working hard in favor of
    his website, for the reason that here every data is quality based data.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Highly energetic article, I liked that bit. Will there
    be a part 2?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi everyone! Excellent statement! I like the method talked about Blogger: the truth is right.
    Perfect! On what did you develop this kind of good way with words-at all?

    Truly an actual skill or even a outcomes of effort and hard work.

    Video games compose lots of book in addition to tricks of users who actually build-up incredibly own writing
    skills? Per chance tremendous very useful, just for the students, for the reason that advanced technology pupils really have to write a big levels of different written documents
    for college and also training companies .
    Looking into find out how to get rid of your own personal details.

    In the event you visit this site you can find a net complete with illustrated consumer reviews of internet newspaper content retailers.
    You can pick which one is right for you together with get a
    great material you may need

    ReplyDelete
  20. I see plenty of IMers who are beginning to get more involved in webinars
    and seeing some success with it - may should finally try one out myself!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Whoa! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a totally different
    subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Superb choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  22. When you need a reliable course that has already been CONFIRMED and has been remade BETTER then Tube Traffic
    Secrets and techniques 2017 Version is a wonderful various.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like this web site it's a master piece! Glad I
    detected this on google.

    ReplyDelete
  24. When you're a fan of the movie, the transfer itself is effectively worth selecting up the blu-ray.

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's really a nice and useful piece of info.
    I am satisfied that you simply shared this helpful information with us.
    Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I every time used to study paragraph in news papers
    but now as I am a user of internet so from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I bloɡ frequentlу and I genuinely thank you for your cоntent.

    This great article has truly peaked my intereѕt. I'm going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new
    detailѕ about once per week. I subscribed to your RSS feed аs well.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web
    site is fantastic, let alone the content!

    ReplyDelete
  29. In the present day I acquired access to module
    1 which is all about market research I shall be doing a video review on this module as soon as I have gone by means of this info.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi everyone! Great blog! I favor how you illustrated Blogger: the truth is right.
    This web site is tremendous! I'm just happy that can I’ve thought
    it was. Everything content is intriguing, notable and well
    written .
    Nobody may well publish as great as writer of these site.
    Nearly all people battle when it comes to
    creating .
    There Isn't Anything prefer to expose the link into the world
    wide web paper writing service reviews that will help me a quite a bit considering
    my very writing articles issue.Interest rates I
    chose to work with articles company. To look for dependable solutions I use this great site cheezburger.com where
    you can find a colossal deal of in-depth
    consumer reviews after quite a number of over
    the web penning agents

    ReplyDelete