Sunday, June 26, 2016

IT NEVER STOPS!!!

hello america!!! as soon as you say something that is not well received, you're branded...

1.....if i don't like foreigner's illegally entering my country, i'm a xenophobic---HMMM???
2.....if i don't like middle-east muslim refugees entering my country unverified, i'm a bigot---HMMM???
3.....if i don't like hillary clinton or her policies, i'm a misogynist---HMMM???
4.....if i don't like females sharing bathrooms with men, i'm a homophobic---HMMM???
5.....if i don't like my religious values being torn down, i'm unamerican---HMMM???
6.....if i don't like other religions being placed ahead of mine, i'm unpatriotic---HMMM???
7.....if i don't like being silenced when expressing my christmas spirit, i'm insensitive---HMMM???
8.....if i don't like my flag being desecrated, i'm denying freedom of expression---HMMM???
9.....if i don't like the boyscouts being intertwined with the girlscouts, i'm not inclusive---HMMM???
10...if i don't like the way obama & company have treated my country, i'm a hater---HMMM???
11...if i don't act on your suggestions, i'm an obstructionist---HMMM???

if i listened to all of you 'special idiots' so willing to label others that don't agree with you i guess, if i told you that i don't like rain on a picnic, you'd call me aquaphobic...

No comments:

Post a Comment