Saturday, June 9, 2012

I CAN SAVE AMERICA!!!

hello america!!! i have come up with a plan to save america because i am the only one that can &, i have hired the smartest people in the country to assist me.

first, i need a lot of your money to dole out as i see fit; after all, i know what you need better then you do. we can all agree that we need the teacher's, firemen, & police...so some of that money will be going to the states so they can keep their jobs. their are certain other union labor company's that will get a piece. plus, i need to give some to those that supported me, or are my friends, so that they can get this 'green jobs' thing going (& no, i know you're not ready for it my my supporters expect it). &, don't be bugging me about who got how much, i'm going to put a site on the web that will so totally confuse you that you'll just have to rely on the numbers i give you.

second, i'm going to need more of your money to help out my banker buddy's & no, i can't make them make loans...some of that money will also be going to the housing market & no, i can't make them let you keep your home......by the way, i had a direct hand in their collapse:::i sued the banks (as a lawyer for acorn) to make loans for housing that we knew could never be repaid---i love that sub-prime thing. i also trained acorns troops to demonstrate in front of the banks forcing them to make loans to you poor people that you'd never repay. &, i give props to pres clinton for weakening CRA that allowed me to do my dirt...just imagine, you could be on welfare & get a loan for a house----what a country.

third, i need more of your money to do different things that you'd never understand if i told you, so, just shut the hell up & go to the bank...................

fourth, don't be asking me about that 3 billion pres bush gave me because i have no clue. ask joe, he might have an idea, i'm too busy trying to get re-elected.......

No comments:

Post a Comment