Friday, April 27, 2012

OBAMA, SO YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX OUR PROBLEM; PT 2!!!

hello america!!! part 1 took you through my 1st 13 years of life...this is part 2::::::::::::

i don't remember the month but, shortly after turning 13, i stood before a judge (with my dear father & a lawyer) who told me i was a juvenile delinquent & placed me in the george jr republic (freeville, ny) which was/is a co-ed place for wayward children. this is a place that is run just like the good ole usa except it's run by the kids & this is where my interests in politics took hold<><>actually, i was more involved with breaking the rules then following them...looking back at it, the system was set up just like our government is today...you could vote for the president on down; we had our kid police, etc & we had to work to earn money in order to buy what we needed from the campus store...well, that was okay with me because many of you have heard my motto:::if i didn't have enough, then you had too much (by the way, that's what got me there in the 1st place) & i didn't mind taking yours. the house-parents oversaw everything &, they were pretty cool. the whole thing was really good & little did i know then that a lot of what i learned about politics would come from there.

i used to 'runaway' a lot & go home only to be picked up & returned &, i don't know when i was officially released from there but at 16/17 years old, i was serving a 4 year sentence in sing sing prison thanks to my good ole motto which never failed me---kept my life adventurous---my father had remarried & moved to brooklyn ny (we still have the house)...got paroled after a year & some change, said the hell with it & ended up in baltimore, md (all i remember is drinking that gypsy rose & smoking that cali red, stole a bike & came to my senses in b-more. got a job at the k-o gas station on fayette & caroline, did something stupid (my motto again), got caught but got away with it but ny had a warrant out on me & they came & got me & i ended up in comstock (great meadows correctional facility in upper ny) which is a maximum security prison. after some time, i was reparoled to nyc & somehow (purely accidental) stayed out of trouble long enough to finish my parole------&, it really felt good to be off paper.

for the next several years, my job was playing handball & yes, don't mind telling you that i was very good. myself, connie, ace & monk had a circuit & we would go to all the parks & play for money. we ruled lincoln terrace park for years. actually, i met my 1st & only wife (even though we are divorced) &, she was also pretty good at handball. somehow i proposed to her in st john's park & joined the army in july 1974 & we got married in dec 1974....

to be continued........................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment