Saturday, November 30, 2019

THE TRUMPSTER DESERVES YOUR SUPPORT!!! HE'S EARNED IT!!!

hello america!!! it's thanksgiving day, however, that doesn't stop the anti-trumpster train from rolling on---neither will it stop the pro-trumpster supporters (like me) from telling you the TRUTH & hey, the TRUTH is right (even when you don't want to hear it)...

when i look at the dem presidential candidates (to include those that haven't announced yet), i see one consistent fact:::not a one of them have a workable plan for bettering america & hey, that's the bottom line...

they all seem to be stuck in never-never land---where are their plans to even attempt to improve on the trumpsters pro-job growth strategy??? where are their plans to undo & update our trades deals to our benefit??? where are their plans to upgrade our school systems & provide all american families with 'school choice'??? where are their plans to stand up to china, russia & north korea??? where are their plans to allow more american workers to retain even more of their hard-earned dollars??? where are their plans to take even better care of our veterans??? where are their plans to continue to make our military the greatest in the world??? where are their plans to unwaveringly support our first responders??? where are their plans to help rid our communities from the drugs, gangs & violence??? where are their plans to continue to make america's interests first when dealing with other country's??? where are their plans to hold our media outlets accountable for 'wrongful news'??? where are their plans to nominate judges that will uphold the constitution & rule of law??? where are their 'concrete' plans to correct our southern border problems??? where are their plans to fix our 'daca' problems??? where are their plans to solving our 'lock-em-up-&-throw-away-the-key' problems??? where are their plans to help our farmers & businesses thrive overseas??? where are their plans to help our 401k's & stock-markets continue to thrive??? where are their plans for improving our opportunity zones??? where are their plans to improve urban revitalization??? where are their plans to even attempt to defeat the terrorists??? where are their plans to fortify our 'soft target zones'??? where are their plans to actually support our number one ally (israel)??? where are their plans to unite america instead of calling everything they disagree with racist???

the questions are endless &, i'm certain that you have your own to add to the list...

good people, the more they talk, the more they prove that they're not saying anything---look at their message to america---free this/free that/relaxed border control/tax the 1%er's more/allow illegal aliens to vote/&, perhaps worst of all, grant illegal aliens the same rights that you & i have...

america, nov 2020 will be upon us sooner than we think, however, a vote for the dems is a vote to reverse what the repubs & the trumpster have accomplished...

vote the dems out of office by casting your vote for responsible repubs...

29 comments:

  1. Good info. Lucky me I ran across your blog by accident (stumbleupon).
    I've book marked it for later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I have just been searching for info approximately
    this subject for a while and yours is the greatest I've found out so
    far. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the supply?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create
    this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz reply as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from.
    many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.

    Thanks for great info I was looking for this info for my mission.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came
    to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find things
    to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much approximately
    this, like you wrote the e-book in it or something. I believe that you just could do with a few p.c.

    to power the message home a bit, however instead of that,
    this is magnificent blog. A great read. I'll certainly be back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peculiar article, just what I wanted to find.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got this web site from my pal who informed me regarding this
    site and at the moment this time I am visiting this site and reading very informative content at this place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is among the most important info for me. And i am happy reading your article.
    However want to commentary on few common issues, The site taste is ideal, the
    articles is really great : D. Good process, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the longer term
    and it is time to be happy. I have learn this post
    and if I may I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips.
    Maybe you can write next articles regarding this article.
    I wish to read more issues about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a really good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
    Short but very accurate information… Thanks for sharing this one.
    A must read article!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everyone loves what you guys are usually up too.
    This type of clever work and reporting! Keep up the excellent works guys I've included you guys to blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! I know this is sort of off-topic however I needed to
    ask. Does running a well-established website such as yours take a
    lot of work? I'm brand new to operating a blog but I
    do write in my diary every day. I'd like to start a blog so
    I can share my personal experience and thoughts online.
    Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations or tips for new aspiring blog owners.
    Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My relatives every time say that I am wasting my time here at web, however I know
    I am getting familiarity everyday by reading thes fastidious articles or reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Greate post. Keep posting such kind of info on your site.
    Im really impressed by it.
    Hey there, You have done an incredible job. I will certainly digg it and individually suggest to my friends.
    I am sure they'll be benefited from this site.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Make your profile as appealing as is possible, use catchy phrases and steer clear of being boring.
    Now, there is nothing to worry about because internet world and internet dating services have
    eradicated this trouble. You have complete control you want to make contact with and that
    you want to block from.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey I am so thrilled I found your site, I really found you by error, while I was
    browsing on Aol for something else, Anyways
    I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for
    a marvelous post and a all round interesting blog
    (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read
    a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This post is invaluable. When can I find out more?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Very useful information particularly the last part :) I care for
    such info a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a very long time.
    Thank you and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am now not certain the place you are getting your info,
    but good topic. I needs to spend a while studying more or understanding more.
    Thanks for wonderful info I used to be searching for this information for my mission.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi! I simply wish to offer you a big thumbs up for your great
    info you have right here on this post. I am returning to your web site for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  22. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of exclusive content I've
    either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the
    web without my agreement. Do you know any solutions to help protect against content from being stolen? I'd truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more
    of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your site in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello there, You've done a great job. I'll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
    I'm sure they'll be benefited from this site.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing
    many months of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any solutions to prevent hackers?

    ReplyDelete
  26. If you are going for best contents like I do, simply pay a quick visit this web page everyday for the reason that it gives feature contents, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have read so many articles concerning the blogger lovers
    except this paragraph is in fact a pleasant
    article, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi there, I discovered your website by means of Google while looking for a related
    matter, your web site came up, it appears to be like great.
    I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, simply became alert to your weblog via Google, and located that
    it's truly informative. I'm going to watch out for
    brussels. I'll be grateful when you proceed this in future.

    A lot of other people will likely be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete